Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
New to Meditation or Shambhala?
Join us for a free Open House. Learn to meditate, connect with community, develop mindful-awareness, and compassion. And, meditation instruction is always available. We’re located at 1231 Stevenson Street in SF.
The Shambhala Center of San Francisco is pleased to announce our search for a new Center Director. Our current director, Alex Van Gils will be stepping down in May.
We are seeking individuals who possess leadership and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a demonstrated commitment to practice, retreat, and study.
Visit this link for the full job description and qualifications.
- Shambhala Day Videos and Address March 9, 2017
- SF Shambhala Seeking New Director March 2, 2017
- The Razor’s Edge February 10, 2017
- Unraveling Oppression and White Privilege Starts Here January 12, 2017
- A Letter from Our Regional Director, Cody McGough December 15, 2016
- Video Walk-Through of Our New Space December 7, 2016
- Moving on Up—A Fundraiser for Building Sharchen Dzong September 6, 2016
- On the Move! July 12, 2016
If you were unable to join the community for our New Year’s Celebration, here is a link to the Shambhala Day videos — including Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche’s International Address. Here, you can also read a transcript of the talk.
Cheerful Year of the Firebird!