Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
Learn to meditate. Connect with community, grow confidence, mindful-awareness, and compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
Special Early Registration Discount Through May 1st, $125.
Explore the hidden power that comes from knowing how to reconnect with others on a one-to-one level.
Good communication is essential to any healthy relationship, whether it is between spouses, family members, friends, or co-workers. Mindfulness–the practice of non-judgmental awareness—can help us communicate more effectively and meaningfully with others in our personal and professional lives. The view of Mindful Communication is that all of our conversations matter and they shape who we think we are. Human beings are wired for relationship and when attunement is lost we suffer.
- Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche—Is Meditation Selfish? April 3, 2014
- New San Francisco Director Announced April 2, 2014
- Your Mind in a Jar March 30, 2014
- Paranirvana Day March 30, 2014
- Video: Ringing in the Year of the Wood Horse March 7, 2014
- Transcript of the Sakyong’s Shambhala Day Address 2014 March 7, 2014
- Discovering Our True Wealth March 7, 2014
- Year of the Wood Horse San Francisco Style March 4, 2014