Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
Learn to meditate. Connect with community, grow confidence, mindful-awareness, and compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
with Shastri Amy Conway and Jesse Miller
8 Thursday Evenings
September 4th—October 23rd
The second (in a series of three) class to mutually explore and study the seminary teachings of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.
Discussion on topics ranging from the transition from Hinayana to Mahayana, Buddha nature, the paramitas and more.
- Reflections on Magyal Pomra Encampment July 25, 2014
- Dharma Raffle Winners! July 10, 2014
- Good News—Sunday Parking Meter Changes Coming June 25, 2014
- Mindfulness & The City: A Wilderness Lover’s Guide To Survival. June 24, 2014
- A Message From Charity June 23, 2014
- Charity Is Up and About! June 13, 2014
- Practice For Charity Martin June 6, 2014
- Generosity For Charity Martin June 6, 2014
with Mark Thorpe
A weekend with Mark Thorpe, Master of the Kalapa Court and head of the Sakyong’s household, on the Shambhala practice of cultivating an awake and compassionate home.
The Shambhala teachings recognize that human beings are, at a fundamental level, awake and compassionate. Furthermore, human beings are capable of understanding, cultivating, and propagating a society that embodies this shared basic goodness. Building such a society begins with applying these principles in our own homes, and with playful commitment, can be successfully cultivated in either modest or opulent circumstances.
Wednesday Dharma Night
We are holding sitting meditation from 6:30 to 7:30 every Wednesday evening. Meditation instruction is available.