Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
Learn to meditate. Connect with community, grow confidence, mindful-awareness, and compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
In this day-long workshop, students will be working with the principles of Heaven, Earth and Human, and find their own personal expression in the context of Modern Art.
Each session reflects a sequence that applies to both the Shambhala warrior teachings and the psychology of creativity.
“Anyone, anywhere with anything.” (Hiroshi Teshigahara) inspires the free use of materials coming together in a striking, sculptural unity.
- Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche—Is Meditation Selfish? April 3, 2014
- New San Francisco Director Announced April 2, 2014
- Your Mind in a Jar March 30, 2014
- Paranirvana Day March 30, 2014
- Video: Ringing in the Year of the Wood Horse March 7, 2014
- Transcript of the Sakyong’s Shambhala Day Address 2014 March 7, 2014
- Discovering Our True Wealth March 7, 2014
- Year of the Wood Horse San Francisco Style March 4, 2014