Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
New to Meditation or Shambhala?
Join us for a free Open House. Learn to meditate, connect with community, develop mindful-awareness, and compassion. And, meditation instruction is always available. We’re located at 1231 Stevenson Street in SF.
The Heart of Being with Children
Unfortunately, this program has been cancelled.
- Moving on Up—A Fundraiser for Building Sharchen Dzong September 6, 2016
- On the Move! July 12, 2016
- Important Happenings at SF Shambhala May 31, 2016
- A letter from our Director—Sharchen Dzong Space May 3, 2016
- Community Meeting Summary and Invitation for Feedback March 7, 2016
- The Notion of Lineage a Shambhala Day Address by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche February 17, 2016
- Introducing Brooke Griffin, the New San Francisco Shambhala Center Deputy Director! December 20, 2015
- End of Year Giving—Letter from our Director December 1, 2015
Five Tuesday Evenings
7 to 9 PM
Receive the introductory tools and teachings for working with meditation in everyday life.
With simple instructions and support, mindfulness meditation practice can become part of your life, bringing greater stability, strength, and clarity.
This is the first course in our core curriculum, The Way of Shambhala, which provides a strong foundation in mindfulness-awareness meditation and the Shambhala Buddhist teachings of compassion and confidence in a challenging world.