Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
Learn to meditate. Connect with community, grow confidence, mindful-awareness, and compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
Shambhala Day is February 19th this year, and we will be hosting a full ten days of events surrounding the turning of the Tibetan New Year. Shambhala Day represents one of the most important traditions of Shambhala Buddhism—with an address by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche.
A Special Thanks to Our Sit-a-Thon Sponsor
- We Can’t Breathe December 30, 2014
- Holiday Schedule at SF Shambhala December 23, 2014
- How To Make A Sit-a-Thon November 15, 2014
- How I Learned To Hang My Hat On My Heart October 30, 2014
- The Practice of Community October 24, 2014
- Shambhala: A Global Community September 25, 2014
- Reflections on Magyal Pomra Encampment July 25, 2014
- Dharma Raffle Winners! July 10, 2014
A Joyful Celebration of Family, Culture and the Arts.
Join us for a special time just for families and children. We will come together to explore what it means to create a Shambhala culture at home, including different ways of bringing ceremony into daily family life, practicing meditation together, exploring art and movement, and, of course, building epic gomden forts!
We are so excited to spend this time with you. Please do register in advance.