Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
New to Meditation or Shambhala?
Join us for a free Open House—Learn to meditate, connect with community, develop mindful-awareness, & compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
with Shastri Amy Conway
Five Thursday Evenings
March 5th—April 9th
Receive the introductory tools and teachings for working with meditation in everyday life. With simple instructions and support, mindfulness meditation practice can become part of your life, bringing greater stability, strength, and clarity.
This course provides a strong foundation in mindfulness-awareness meditation and the Shambhala Buddhist teachings of compassion and confidence in a challenging world. Learn more…
A Special Thanks to Our Sit-a-Thon Sponsor
- Video—Shambhala Year in Review February 20, 2015
- Shambhala Day, Dön Season, Practice, and Festivities February 10, 2015
- A Letter from the Director January 22, 2015
- We Can’t Breathe December 30, 2014
- Holiday Schedule at SF Shambhala December 23, 2014
- How To Make A Sit-a-Thon November 15, 2014
- How I Learned To Hang My Hat On My Heart October 30, 2014
- The Practice of Community October 24, 2014
A Joyful Celebration of Family, Culture and the Arts.
Join us for a special time just for families and children. We will come together to explore what it means to create a Shambhala culture at home, including different ways of bringing ceremony into daily family life, practicing meditation together, exploring art and movement, and, of course, building epic gomden forts!
We are so excited to spend this time with you. Please do register in advance.