Spark your heart and mind through the practice of meditation.
Learn to meditate. Connect with community, grow confidence, mindful-awareness, and compassion. Meditation instruction is always available.
with Alice Tarkeshi
Saturday, August 2nd
From 10 AM to 6 PM
In this day-long workshop, students will be working with the principles of Heaven, Earth and Human, and find their own personal expression in the context of Modern Art. Each session reflects a sequence that applies to both the Shambhala warrior teachings and the psychology of creativity.
“Anyone, anywhere with anything.” (Hiroshi Teshigahara) inspires the free use of materials coming together in a striking, sculptural unity.
- Reflections on Magyal Pomra Encampment July 25, 2014
- Dharma Raffle Winners! July 10, 2014
- Good News—Sunday Parking Meter Changes Coming June 25, 2014
- Mindfulness & The City: A Wilderness Lover’s Guide To Survival. June 24, 2014
- A Message From Charity June 23, 2014
- Charity Is Up and About! June 13, 2014
- Practice For Charity Martin June 6, 2014
- Generosity For Charity Martin June 6, 2014
Friday Evening Through Sunday
July 25th—July 27th
Discover basic goodness in the world and ourselves.
Through the practice of meditation, we begin to glimpse that goodness is the unconditional ground of our existence. Opening to ourselves with gentleness and appreciation, we begin to see our potential as genuine and compassionate human beings.
Meditation instruction, sitting and walking meditation, discussion groups, talks, and question and answer sessions. This retreat is open to the public.
June 18 marked our last full Wednesday Dharma Night until after Labor Day.
We are still holding sitting meditation from 6:30 to 7:30 every Wednesday evening. Meditation instruction is available.